Location: Liverpool or Manchester, UK
Contract and permanent positions available
SimBin UK are looking to hire a 3D Artist to join our ranks, to help develop our upcoming simulation racing title, GTR3.
As a 3D Artist you will be tasked with the creation of in-game props, structures and geometry. You will need strong modelling and texturing skills, creating realistic assets while considering technical restrictions and budgets.
- Model and UV high fidelity 3D game environment prop assets
- Create Level of Detail and collision meshes for each prop
- Create and use materials and shaders within Substance and Unreal Engine 4
- Debug and fix art issues within the game.
- Ensure art asset production is efficient at each step through the pipeline.
- Deliver consistent and high quality models while being mindful of budgets and technical requirements
- Work closely with the art and programming departments to ensure content is fully optimised while minimising impact on artistic integrity
- Review art assets for suitability
- Strong experience of using Unreal Engine 4
- Exceptional 3D modelling skills, in Maya or equivalent
- Strong working knowledge of games object production pipelines
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- A strong understanding of PBR workflows would be an advantage
- Knowledge of applying and tweaking shaders
- Ability to work with a high degree of self-direction
Please e-mail email@example.com with your Cover Letter and CV.