Location: Liverpool or Manchester, UK
We are seeking a Generalist C++ Programmer to join our company working on exciting racing projects.
As a C++ programmer you will work on various features and optimizations on one or multiple projects.
- Implementing required features, optimizations and bugfixing as necessary.
- Taking ownership over tasks and features.
- Coordinating with other developers on a day to day basis to find the best approach and solutions to various problems.
- 3 years of game programming experience as a Programmer.
- Experience working on various disciplines within Programming e.g. gameplay, rendering, physics, AI.
- Good overall generalist programmer experience.
- Shipped 2 titles preferably cross platform.
- Fluency in C++.
- Fluency in English.
- You have experience with Free to play titles.
- You are familiar with other programming and scripting languages.
- You have an understanding of server side systems.
- You have experience with Steam as a developer.
- You are into racing games and racing in general.
- Some experience of python and C# to better understand our backend solutions
- An interest in cars or motorsports
- Relocation Package
- Company Pension Scheme
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your Cover Letter and CV.