Location: Liverpool or Manchester, UK
SimBin UK are looking to hire a Graphics Programmer to join our ranks, at our Liverpool or Manchester studios, to help develop our upcoming simulation racing title, GTR3.
As an experienced Graphics Programmer you will work closely with other team members both to help deliver our next project to a high standard, across multiple platforms.
A strong working knowledge of C and Unreal Engine 4 is essential, as you will be working independently to deliver graphics and endering functionality.
Contract and permanent positions available.
- Building and improving graphics architecture and rendering technology.
- Mentoring the junior members of the programming team.
- Overseeing and reviewing code to ensure game optimisation.
- Wide experience of the architecture of current games, in particular graphics and rendering technology
- Delivering graphics and rendering technology and key features in a timely manner and to a high standard
- Proactively problem-solve performance and stability issues when necessary
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills.
- Several years of graphics programming experience.
- Strong experience with Unreal 4 Engine
- Experience of next generation development, PC or other related console based development
- Previously shipped titles on PC and console, ideally with cross platform experience
- Ability to work independently and without supervision
- Write clean, professional, and maintainable code, able to produce high quality and high volume code
- Ability to lead, communicate and mentor less experienced programmers.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Excellent graphics and rendering knowledge
- Good "can do" attitude.
- Good communication skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated and a fast learner.
- Ability to work with artists, designers and other content creators to make sure they can get the most out of the technology.
- A passion for video games & motorsports!
Please e-mail email@example.com with your Cover Letter and CV.