Location: Liverpool, UK
We’re looking for a UI Artist to work with our team on an exciting Racing Title!
- Design and create intuitive menus, screens and in-game UI.
- Work with the art, programming and design teams to produce high quality content.
- Prototype whilst liaising with code and design teams.
- Ensure a smooth, clear and clean user experience through all aspects of the game.
- Strong art and design skills.
- A solid knowledge of 2D Art tools such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Work well within a team and take on board feedback and critique from others.
- Experience working within UE4 and Adobe After Effects.
- Passion for games and knowledge of UI within current games.
- A solid understanding of 2D art pipelines within games.
Please e-mail email@example.com with your Cover Letter, CV and link to portfolio.